Your Ultimate Guide to Discover Benidorm
Hitting the dance floor in Benidorm
Find the upcoming festivals happening in the city.
- Bachata parties in Benidorm SpainBachata parties in Benidorm Spain Did you know there is a Spanish version of New York?Yes, it exists, it is by the seaside and it is called Benidorm (or as many people call it BeniYork). If you love long walks by the sea,good weather all year long,and a mix of local and international culture, Benidorm … Read more
- La Escapada Calpe 2024La Escapada Calpe 2024 🗓 When: 1st March – 3rd March 2024🌐 Where: Calpe (Alicante), Spain📍 Location: Av. Juan Carlos I, 48, 03710 Calp, Alicante🎟 Buy your tickets with a discount here 15 years and counting. Welcome to the 2024 edition of La Escapada in Calpe (Alicante), Spain. What it used to be in the past … Read more
- Bachata Experiences “Mediterráneo” 2023Bachata Experiences “Mediterráneo” 2023 🗓 When: 5th November – 12th November 2023🌐 Where: Mediterranean Sea – 3 countries & 6 cities (Spain: Barcelona; Italy: Cagliari, Naples, Civitavecchia (Rome), Genoa; France: Marseille)📍 Location: Port of Barcelona, Spain 🎟 Buy your tickets with a discount here Get ready for the ultimate dance extravaganza, because Bachata Experiences is about to take … Read more
- Benidorm Beach Festival 2023Benidorm Beach Festival 2023 🗓 When: 24th August – 27th August 2023🌐 Where: Benidorm, Spain📍 Location: C. del Actor Luis Prendes, 4, 03502 Benidorm, Alicante, España🎟 Buy your tickets with a discount here Did you know that it exists the Spanish version of New York? Yes, it does, and it is called Benidorm (or some people called it … Read more
Do you want to level up your bachata,
you can book your bachata private class in Benidorm here.
What to do in Benidorm
Benidorm is a beautiful city located in the Marina Baixa region in Alicante, Spain.
It is one of the top tourist destinations on the Costa Blanca,
thanks to its excellent beaches and its wide range of accommodations, restaurants and leisure activities.
If you are attending a bachata festival in Benidorm,
here are some recommendations for what to visit in Benidorm for four days:
El Casco Antiguo de Benidorm:
This is the old town of Benidorm and it is a must-visit place. It has narrow streets with colorful houses and many restaurants and bars where you can enjoy traditional Spanish food and drinks
This is a marine animal park where you can see dolphins, sea lions, penguins and other animals. You can also enjoy different shows and activities with these animals
Playa de Levante:
This is one of the most popular beaches in Benidorm. It has crystal clear water and golden sand. You can enjoy different water sports activities here such as jet skiing, parasailing, banana boat rides and more
Platja de Ponent:
This is another beautiful beach in Benidorm which is less crowded than Playa de Levante. It has calm waters which makes it perfect for swimming and sunbathing
Benidorm Old Town:
This is another must-visit place in Benidorm. It has many shops, restaurants and bars where you can enjoy traditional Spanish food and drinks. You can also visit the church of San Jaime y Santa Ana which is located in the old town
This is a theme park which is inspired by ancient civilizations such as Greece, Rome and Egypt. It has many rides and attractions for all ages
This is a water park which has many water slides, pools and attractions for all ages
Where to stay in Benidorm
If you’re looking for budget-friendly accommodation options in Benidorm, we got you covered! You can choose from a variety of options ranging from hostels to backpackers. S
Some of the best budget hotels in Benidorm are:
- Hotel Gran Bali
- Hotel Don Pancho – Designed for Adults
- Hotel Los Alamos (amazing buffet)
These hotels are perfect for people who are going to a bachata festival in the city and are on a tight budget.
Where to eat in Benidorm
If you’re looking for a place to eat in Benidorm that won’t break the bank, there are several options available.
You can try ReFuel Bar & Restaurant,
which is known for its British and bar food. It has a wide menu choice with meals to satisfy all tastes and is rated as one of the best places to eat in Benidorm.
Another option is Stars Lounge Bar, which serves Mediterranean cuisine.
It has great freshly made food and lethal cocktails.
Finally, you can try The Brunch Box which serves American and cafe food.
It has a wide menu choice with meals to satisfy all tastes.
I hope this helps you find the perfect place to eat after an intense night of dancing!🕺💃
Other useful information when visiting Benidorm
Benidorm is a beautiful city located in the province of Alicante in eastern Spain, on the Mediterranean coast.
It was once a tiny fishing village till the 1960s,
and now it is known for its hotel industry, beaches and skyscrapers.
Here are some fun facts about Benidorm that you might not know:
There are over three hundred skyscrapers in Benidorm.
Benidorm attracts millions of visitors every year and has one of the healthiest climates in Europe. (being the average temperature for the whole year around 18 degrees and in August around 27 degrees)
Benidorm was once a quiet fishing village, and nowadays it is home to more than 200 nightclubs and 1000 bars.
The beaches in Benidorm are 100% natural and not imported.
(watch out during high seasons, it can get very packed)
The currency used in Spain is Euro (EUR).
The population of Benidorm is approximately 69,000 people
(going up to half a million during the summer).
The plug type used in Spain is type F which has two round pins with two earth clips on the side.
You can commute from Alicante airport to Benidorm by bus or taxi. You can catch the bus at the departures area of the airport. Once you leave the airport, walk to the right and you will find the bus stop. You can book the bus in advance here.
The bus ride takes around 55 minutes and costs around €10 per person.
If you want to go by taxi, you can book taxi with discount here.
Taxi ride takes around 30 minutes and costs around 60 EUR.